Selling with UK Made Trading is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Take some great photos of your products – show them off at their very best.
- Apply to become a seller on UK Made Trading.
- List your products – for free!
You’ll know that there’s no shortage of online marketplaces – so why would you choose to sell with UK Made Trading?
Let us give you 6 good reasons:
- It’s affordable. You don’t pay any listing fees to sell on UK Made Trading. That means you don’t pay a penny upfront.
- We don’t charge listing fees because we want to give the chance to grow your business – and with no upfront costs, you get a bit of a head start.
- You’re in good company. We hand-pick our sellers to make sure only the best, most creative small businesses sell with us. And that keeps our buyers – your customers – coming back for more.
- We’ll give you all the help you need to get started with us: from hints, tips and guidelines for photographs to help with writing your product descriptions, so you have the best chance of selling your goods.
- We’ll do your promotion for you. It’s our responsibility to promote UK Made Trading, not yours – so we’ll make sure the right customers can see what you’re made of.
- You’re not alone. It can be lonely running your own business – but when you join our community you’ll get access to lots of other small business owners just like you. You’ll be able to share hints and tips and swap stories. Knowing you’re not alone can make a big difference.
What can you sell?
Almost anything – as long as it’s made in the UK.
What’s in it for us?
You’re probably wondering what’s in it for us. After all, with no listing fees, the risk is all ours.
There are two reasons that we’re offering such an inexpensive way for the smallest UK businesses to trade.
Firstly, we are enormously passionate about retail and we want to give something back to the industry that has treated us so well over the past 25 years.
Secondly, we have met so many small UK business owners who simply can’t afford to set up their own online shop, find listing fees an obstacle to getting started – or who don’t sell enough (yet) to warrant a whole shop to themselves. Selling on the high street is highly competitive, and the overheads and mark-ups make it very expensive.
So we set up UK Made Trading to give the tiny yet talented small business owners a fighting chance to get started.
You’ve got nothing to lose – and potentially a lot to gain. So click here and apply to sell on our site today. Remember: there are no listing fees, so you can get started right away.